6.8.10

Black Cat.

Waking the devil,
The pain inside me screams,
There’s no road out to leave,
This awful dream I’m in,
Now you’re gone, without even say goodbye,
May I’m right,
When I shout tonight…


Fuck this life now,
Fuck this way that I’m in,
Fuck this society,

Just rely on yourself,
Let die out all the rest,
Let die out all of them.

Burn it down, burn it down!


The blood in the ground flows,
It hurts, is getting colder,
There’s no answer,
From those who are over

A black cat stands by me,
Finally, the devil is here

Fuck this life now,
Fuck this road that I walk in
Fuck this society,

Just rely on yourself,
Let die out all the rest,
Let die out all of them.


After all I’ve been through,
Nothing else but I’m not tough,
The rain falling into my wound,
I felt so confuse and gloom…

After all that we’ve been through,
Nothing care, we won’t get used,
The rain will melt the hardest stone,
Fire will engulf the latest throne.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario